Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A good day.

Today was one of those good days, it wasn't great (expectations are way too high for that), it certainly wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination.

It started off with a cuddle with the kiddies.  That always makes for a good day, tickles follow of course.  Then muesli as I managed to make some last night ready for today. My Petal was dashing off to her sewing lesson. This has become a school holiday tradition and something that she looks forward to so excitedly.   This one was for a fairy cushion.  So of course she was extra happy, anything to do with fairies makes her happy. This is what she bought home later on today.  A big smile and Amy!  Amy lives on her bed now. It's wonderful to see her efforts and she gets so very happy, each time they finish one project and take it home. Everything they do themselves with guidance and support. My Petal has made friends each time and the other girls have been happy to help her when the teacher is busy. The class size is just 4 so they are never too busy for long.



When leaving home on the way there, I noticed the nasty man's car was back in the driveway. That didn't make me happy however I also noticed that a couple of young men in suits were there as well. So I instantly started to think maybe real estate agents. Not long after everyone was gone again. The nasty man hasn't been there for a quite a few months now.  The women and her children have continued to be there but that is it. It has been wonderful not being forced off the road or the many other torments that the horrible man did.  So this had the potential to be another good thing.

Then I had my lovely pregnancy massage to do and that was wonderful. I even got paid for it so that was extra good as I now have a bit of money for the coastal visit tomorrow.  This is now 6 massages that I have been paid for either with money or goods. So another good thing.  I had a lovely time with my very special friend.  I miss her so much and it was great to do a little catch up (never long enough I was hoping to do cupping as well however we ran out of time after the massage) and watch her and her beautiful daughter relax.  She requested that I buy the house across the road when it comes up for sale and she could rent it. I would love nothing more than to have her there.  I can imagine that we would get up to so much mischief never sleeping... you get the picture. All my very close friends live quite far from me. It would be lovely to have someone wonderful in the same street!

Next time I have these lovely visitors I am going to bake and have this ready, for some reason I didn't even think of this and I was sad afterwards.

Later on that day we went for a lovely walk to the shops.  It was such a lovely day we needed to walk not drive.  Great to get a bit of exercise.  We bought some food and things that we need for the weekend and Friday nights dinner. ( Especially for the visit to the Zoo on Saturday. ) A picnic I think will be in order.   Meeting up with a some lovely twin-less mothers from interstate and here.   I am looking forward to seeing these lovely and amazing women.

I was looking for a pair of  pj's or something that I could use as suitable night attire.  No luck but I have a plan!  Actually that is not true, I found some beautiful ones, silk/cotton and covered in butterflies.  However at nearly $200 and made in China, I absolutely refused to pay that much and I wouldn't allow my very generous other half to spend our hard earned savings on these either.  I cannot possibly justify this at all not matter what. I am not going to immediately go back to bad habits with the prospects of work and earning a bit.

I cannot believe how busy our Easter has become and I am wondering when I am going to fit in my much needed homework and study for the exams.

Dinner time, I have everyone has a good day too!

Ps I forgot to say that I managed to cash in another survey earner and get another $25.00 in the account.  Every little bit counts.














No comments:

Post a Comment