Sunday, April 22, 2012

Busy!

It has been a busy couple of days. I have caught up with a very good friend that I love to visit. She has a BEAUTIFUL house, constantly evolving as her and her husband are closet designers and builders.  Every time I go there the house has changed and is ABSOLUTELY amazing it doesn't date the colours are neutral and beautiful and the accessories change rooms and places.  At the moment they are building a pool.  My friend did my make up for me, I didn't have any confidence with the war paint that was necessary for that evening.

Then after a quick bit of shopping at a lovely local (well where I used to live) asian grocery and fish shop, I dashed home to get changed and do my hair (well I had a bit of help from my other half) for GRADUATION.  No, I haven't finished my study!  Yes, I have reached a stage where I am certified for massage. So off to the graduation evening. To meet up with some lovely friends that haven't continued with their studies and I have been very dearly missing.

It was a lovely evening of food, motivation speaking, bonding and meeting with some lovely friends.  Dressing up was great fun, a bit of a change from the yoga pants that I have been wearing to school, nice to let my hair down!





We started with such a big group and finished up with not very many. Amazing people that I felt very privileged to get to know, to massage, to study with and to graduate with.



No comments:

Post a Comment