Sunday, April 29, 2012

Next Market

This is the next market that I would like to be going to..... I have exams and I have a weekend elective subject on that weekend, so no going for me!  I was considering dashing there during my lunch break however no sooner would I get there than I would have to turn around and leave and I know that would NOT happen. Thank goodness I love myofascial release and our wonderful teacher, Michael.

I hope someone nice will go there and send me photo's of what I missed.

http://madenthornbury.blogspot.com.au/

Well worth a look!

Ok so as I mentioned I have exams off to study and work on assignments, yes we have another one. That makes 4 now and I am about to get another one from that weekends work!  Did you hear me screaming?

So now that I have established that I cannot go to to the markets, I have found that another fabulous one is on.

http://www.magnoliasquare.com.au/

Hopefully someone else will be visiting this one for me too!



No comments:

Post a Comment