Tuesday, April 17, 2012

not everything in life is fair!

Today I had my exam, I was anxious but I know that I could potentially do well as long as I didn't choke or get something really DIFFICULT, and if I did I figured that it would be fair and that I would get something easier to go with it.  I mentioned to my husband the 2 things that I didn't want to get. 2 things that were both very long and very wordy for the referred pain sites and the trigger point sites that would do my head in.   That I didn't have great notes as I was on the table being used as a test person for one of these things.  I was concerned that the notes I had been given were in fact wrong and that I didn't have enough information on this.

I heard others say "walk in the park", they were getting lovely choices. 1 trigger point, 1 referred pain site and some stretches lovely. The way that I hoped. However that was not what happened for me.

When I went in, I received 2 muscles to do. Not what we had been told would occur in the test (we were to receive 1 muscle, 1 referred pain area) however that was fine, I can adjust. I could do it, I then read what I had, of course it was the 2 that I had said to my husband would really stuff me up if I got them one of them and there was both; 11 trigger points in total and so many referred pain sites!  How could this happen? How could others get 1-3 and I got 11?  

So now I am dealing with the failure that occurred and what it means. I choked. I was horrified with what I had to do and that was it, the more I tried the worse it got, so I decided that I had enough and that I needed to just let this go.

I went out at the end and helped others, I even made sure that my study buddy passed and only passed because of my help. So that was me today and now I am reflecting and eating pizza (takeaway no less) whilst brushing myself off and picking myself up and getting on with things or back to study!



No comments:

Post a Comment